Bluff Park United Methodist Church uses ACS Realm as our church management system. Realm allows members to receive important church communications, search the member directory, connect with groups and ministries that are important to them, manage online giving, and manage their own personal details and review their giving history among other benefits.
ACS Realm Help
If you have not already done so, sign in to Realm. Here’s how:
- First-timers: Follow the instructions in the email we sent you and create a new password. (If you did not get an invitation email or need us to re-send the invitation, or if you have any difficulties, please contact Jason McCrory: firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- If you have already activated your account, sign in here: ACS Realm
- When you’ve successfully logged in, the News page will welcome you.
- Look for your name in the upper right corner of the screen. There is a down-arrow next to it. Click that to reveal your account menu.
- Click My Profile. Your contact information will be displayed.
- To verify your personal info or to make changes, click Edit Profile.
- You will notice a padlock icon next to each field that contains information. You can use that to manage the privacy of that info. “Everyone” means that it is visible in the directory. To change Privacy settings, see below.
- When you are satisfied all your information is correct, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save.
- To change the photo, simply click on it and choose New Profile Photo.
- To manage privacy settings, click Manage Privacy.
- You can choose what information appears in the Directory by selecting Everyone next to any item in your contact info. The effectiveness of Realm as a church directory depends on basic contact information being visible to other members.
- “Everyone” means all church members, clergy affiliates, and staff (not “everyone” in the public sense. Realm is NOT a puplic system and membership is only available by invitation.)
- In the left column, click “Giving.” Your giving information will be displayed.
- There are several tasks you can manage on this page.
- The Giving tab is pre-selected, showing the gifts you have made in the current year. If the online records don’t match yours, send an email to jmccrory@bpumc so that the discrepancy can be resolved.
- To make a donation click + Give.
- In the Current Pledges box on the right, you can view Past, Current, and Future pledges.
- To make a New Pledge click + Pledge. Select the amount of your pledge, the frequency of your pledged contribution, and start and end dates of your pledge giving period. Realm will automatically calculate the total amount of your pledge. Finally, click Save Pledge.
- The new app is called Realm Connect. The app is listed in both the Google Play and Apple App Stores.
- Here is the info on how to obtain it: www.acstechnologies.com/products/realm/features/connect-mobile-app
- Open the app and sign in.
- As with the Web portal, the first page that displays is News.
- To find people, tap the magnifying glass in the upper right corner.
- To view your Giving or to make a gift, tap the Giving icon at the bottom of your screen.
- To manage your Profile, tap the More icon ( ••• ) at the bottom of your screen, then tap Profile.